Terms And Conditons
Guidelines / Instructions for filling in On-Line application form for PGDC CET-2010
Candidates are advised to write their Registration no. And name On the back side of the photographs.
- Candidates are advised to go through these guidelines / instructions and prospectus carefully before applying on-line for PGDC CET-2010
- Bank Draft no. And Bank name are mandatory fields in the application form. Therefore candidates are advised that before starting filling up on-line application form, they must get a bank draft prepared from a bank for Rs. 800/- in favour of “NPTI, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur.
- Seats are reserved for SC, ST, OBC and Physically Challenged candidates as per GOI norms. The candidate will be considered only for the category for which he/she has filled up the form, subject to fulfilling of prescribed eligibility conditions.
- After online data entry, candidate will click the “submit” option at the end of the online application form, and will print 2 copies of application form. One copy of the application form along with necessary enclosures and demand draft will be sent to “Principal Director, NPTI (WR), S.A. Road, Gopal Nagar, Nagpur 440022” by registered post or speed post. One copy of registration should be retained by the candidate for his/her record and to be shown at the time of counselling. The candidates must understand that the last date for applying 10/05/2010 is only for the purpose of submission of hard copy of application. The candidates thus should ensure submission of online application at least 10 days before last date for submission.
- Envelope super scribed “ Application for PGDC CET-2010”, containing online application form along with D.D. , all enclosures should reach this office on or before 10/05/2010.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing for PGDC CET-2010 or Counselling round.
- Application form is not available anywhere on cash payment.
- Canvassing by applicant in any manner will be a ground for disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to write their Registration no. On the back side of the draft.